GC Services / Harassed & threatened repeatedly

I have been repeated ly harassed by GC Services. I have been harassed at work, at home, an my family an friends have been harassed.

I was threated at work with garnishment of wage without court order.

I set up payment arrangements an was told the payment would come out of my account on a certain date, but instead came out much earlier causing over draft bank fees.

I have also been threatened with personal property being seized.

After i had set up payments an the first payment was made friends an family started being harassed again regarding the debt that was already being paid.

The first time i was contacted by GC services the collector was verbally abusive. I told them not to call back again an yet i still receive constant calls.

Va

Comments

• Pa
      29th of Apr, 2008

They don't need court order to garnish your account. Pay off your debts on time and you won't have to suffer like this.

• Da
      1st of May, 2008

Funny isn`t it. How can anyone garnish wages without a court order. It`s always the same story. (SCARE TACTICS) . Unsecured debt is just that, unsecured. They can`t sieze nothing, only the Federal Gov. My suggestion is and only mine, is if you had any issues paying your debts arrange a payment with your original provider not with 3rd parties get it in writing with the terms. They will help you! They want to get paid, they don`t want you to file for Chapter 11. If your option is to file, well you know the story. If you settle with the terms than be advised that your credit will suffer regardless of the options you chose.
    Stand up you have rights!!!