Gazelle / denied payment for good condition imac
Unfortunately, I trusted Gazelle and sent them my iMac, which was in great condition and they promised to pay $135.00. Of course, once they got it they said that it had a defective graphics board. This is just a bold face lie. So they said that they would take the machine to recycle it or send it back. Of course, I don't want the hassle of taking it back.
I see know that this is their business strategy. Take the computer, say it is defective, then offer nothing for it knowing that it is not having it returned. Of course, this is simple fraud, but they are getting away with it as it is part of their business model. I fell for it.
More Gazelle Complaints & Reviews
- Gazelle.com - Don't send anything to this company 
- Gazelle.com - Fraud
- Gazelle.com - This site is a big liar and BS 
- Gazelle.com - These people promised me a price and then when I delivered as promised, they lowered the price 
- Gazelle.com - Bait and low
- Gazelle - Useless customer service
- Gazelle - waste of time
- Gazelle - Gazelle check bounced and I had to pay a $12 bank charge fee
- Gazelle - Scammers!!
- Gazelle.com - Don't send them anything!