Gardner-White Furniturekelly leen worst sales rep

W Oct 26, 2018

Kelly Leen is the worst sales rep I have ever dealt with. We bought a sectional over the weekend and she said she was taking care of the sales tax. She never said anything about a delivery fee either. When I looked at my bill I was charged tax and delivery. I tried contacting the store for five days. Each day getting a recording where I left my name and number and never got a response back. The one time I got an actual person, they said I would have to speak to Kelly so I left a message for her to call me. Two days later nothing!!! called again last night and informed the person that answered the phone that I would canccel the order if she didn't get back to me the next day as soon as she got in. She never contacted me again so I called back. She was short and rude on the phone and said the promotion didn't cover outlet items. She never said that during the course of ordering and even said during the paperwork write up she was taking care of the sales tax. I have cancelled my order and will never do business with Gardner White again. I will take my money to your competitors from now on. Also they blocked me from posting my review on facebook so I guess I'll have to post it everywhere else.