Gander Mountain Inc / delivery of discovery canoe
I want to tell someone who is looking for a canoe about a bad experience we are having with Gander Mountain. We purchased a canoe for my son who has been planning a Mississippi River Trip for 2 years. After purchasing the Canoe on July 21st, 2016, we were told shipping from vender would happen in 7-to- 10 days. After checking with Gander about a week later they said we had to confirm the shipping address. They said they had sent an email. No emails, they said they had called, no calls. They then went on to explain how it would really be late august before it would be delivered to the location. In the meantime, my son is camping in minnesota waiting for a canoe that will never arrive in time for his trip. thousands spent and a big waste of time. We could have purchased the canoe at several locations but picked Gander because of the reputation. We have called the customer service only to be hung up on twice and very rude people making light of our situation. Even heard laughing. In our opinion we made a terrible mistake buying anything from Gander and will try to spread the word on every social forum with the hope that nobody ever has to go through what we are going through. Needless to say they will take your money quick but after that, it is a long waiting game and you are at the mercy of the big corporation sitting back not caring when or if you get what you needed and when you needed it.
More Gander Mountain Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Gander Mountain - gift card fraud 
- Gander Mountain - ad 
- Gander Mountain - boat motor has never worked right 
- Gander Mountain - false advertising 
- Gander Mountain - possible racism 
- Gander Mountain Inc - shipping charges
- Gander Mountain - firearm pricing
- Gander Mountain - raincoat #77113 seam tape peeling off.
- Gander Mountain - customer service 
- Gander Mountain - I am not really complaining, I do have a question about a flashlight.