Gander Mountain / deceptive sales advertising
Gander Mountain in Greenwood, Indiana practices deceptive sales advertising. Last Thursday, 26 Oct 2012, I bought two sweaters off what appeared to be a sale rack. I had bought other items so when they rang up, it seems high but I didn't look at the receipt until I got home. I discovered I paid full price for one of the sweaters. I went back today to check the rack closer, only one style was on sale. I told them there was a bunch of the same style of sweaters on the same rack as the sale sweaters. Their excuse was that they only have so many arms to put clothes on and insulted me by pointing to the sign for the style that was on sale. Really? This is practically a bait and switch. You just got on my no-shop list and I will be telling everyone I know not to shop in ANY of your stores.
More Gander Mountain Complaints & Reviews
- Gander Mountain - gift card fraud 
- Gander Mountain - ad 
- Gander Mountain - boat motor has never worked right 
- Gander Mountain - false advertising 
- Gander Mountain - myth baitcast combo rod and reel
- Gander Mountain Inc - shipping charges
- Gander Mountain - firearm pricing
- Gander Mountain Inc - delivery of discovery canoe 
- Gander Mountain - raincoat #77113 seam tape peeling off.
- Gander Mountain - customer service