GameStop / online ordering

I ordered a game from gamestop.com, then went to cancel it because I found a better deal somewhere else. However Iw as not able to call and cancel the game directly from the website it said to call. I called in and waited about an hour for some help.

The person I called initially said they couldn't cancel my order, because it was already being processed. However, I ordered late Friday evening and they do not process orders on the weekend. I told him it was ok if he couldn't I would just speak to his manager. He then said he was able to cancel the order however after getting off the phone with him the order wasn't cancelled but now I could go in and cancel it myself. I had used gift cards to pay for my game but have not been told how or when I will be reimbursed for the $89 some odd dollars of my order. I emailed them several times with no response and although I could call, I don't know that I want to wait an hour, maybe the wait will be longer after the weekend. I would like some kind of compensation for my time, an apology and some kind of website fix to have the ability to change or cancel the order.

TL;DR
GameStop has horrible customer service and a very poorly developed website. Unless it was built with the purpose of making it difficult to return a game intentionally.

(If you have Amazon Prime you get 20% off of new and pre-ordered games plus free 2 day shipping)

Re