GameStop — digital gift certificate
I ordered a $50 digital gift certificate from Gamestop on 1/9/17 with the expectation to receive it via email the same day.The order was marked "closed" on Gamestop's website, but I haven't received the gift certificate.
I sent an email on 1/10/17 to inquire about the status. They said they needed my full billing address in order to proceed, which I sent immediately, but never got a response. On 1/11/17, I sent another asking where is the gift certificate and included my order number, name and full billing address. They sent me another apologetic email saying they need my name, order number, and full billing address in order to continue.
Suffice it to say, I still haven't received the gift certificate.And at this point, I just want my money back.
More GameStop Complaints & Reviews
- GameStop - return policy 
- GameStop - scam 
- GameStop - employment 
- GameStop - return, exchange, buy 
- GameStop - business relationship 
- GameStop - discrimination/extremely rude staff
- GameStop - no knowledge employee 
- GameStop - supervisor very rude
- GameStop - special order
- GameStop - customer service terrible