Gameseek / Gameseek

Amsterdam, MT, Netherlands Review updated:

Terrible experience. Avoid at all costs! Received a used and damaged game and Gameseek claims they did not sell it to me

I have the worst experience with Gameseek (the second one out of two already) than I have ever had with any web shop. I ordered a game here via Play.com. The game was supposed to be "NEW", what I received was, however, a used an damaged game and on the game box it was stated: "not to be sold separately". (Apparently, the game was part of the ZombiU Bundle (WiiU)). Probably, they thought that somebody ordering a game outside the UK will never complain if his or her consumer rights are violated. Guess what, they were wrong.

The same day that I received it, I sent it back after having contacted their customers service and filling in the returns form. Now, most of my emails are ignored and Gameseek employees claim that they did not send this faulty item to me. Who could have done it then? Santa Claus? How could I have received it from Gameseek in their package?

Do not buy anything from these people: they clearly commit fraud and deny any responsibility afterwards. See other (similar) negative feedback on Play.com or Trustpilot. You must be man enough to admit that you have made a mistake, but Gameseek employees do not know what it means and keep denying that this was the game they sent to me. Stay away from Gameseek!

Gameseek

24th of Apr, 2009
    Gameseek - Wrong Console Posted After Waiting 3 Months
    Gameseek LTD
    United Kingdom

Gameseek sent me the WRONG console after I waited 4 months as it was originally on pre-order. Rather than tell me they havent got the console still, they sent the smaller cheaper one instead. Very bad service, STAY AWAY!