Gameloft / scam

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I never ordered this game loft subscription iam a 60 yearold woman and have no interest in these games please can you delete this of my phone my phone number is [protected] and will be I touch with my phone supplier .idont know how yous have got hold of my phone number but I just want it removed, as you have no right to go into my phone and say that I have subscribed some thing that I haven't it is so annoying when you get charged for something

Sa
Aug 21, 2017

Comments

• Dg
      2nd of May, 2018

Gameloft owed me almost $400.00 in refunds in SA RAND R4998.90, that was meant to be refunded into my paypal account due to unauthorized transactions that went off from sites like DATA SMS AND SPICY GIRLS that I have never heard off, they requested my paypal email address after I requested them to refund it to the services provider who can then refund or credit my account, after numerous complaints to WASPA and WASPA meruly forwarding mails to them did they tell me it was done, after requesting the details it showed they "refunded" only $12.42 that is still not reflecting btw, All of the sudden I get an email from service@intl.paypal.com with a message stating GAMELOFT returned the payment and I should update my email address, once I replied stating I am waiting for a link I noticed the actual email address reflecting was from "GAMELOFT S.E. supplier.accounting@gameloft.com" They have just changed the account name to paypal. This is one big scam and WASPA is doing nothing forwarding all my mails to the scammers with my contact details etc instead of helping our company.
    I had to change my password to my paypal account, still no response from WASPA or GAMELOFT!
    How is this company still trading???

• Fg
      15th of Jul, 2018

Gameloft is a scam they took my money and didnt give me my purchases I paid for in the game modern combat 5 I contacted support no emails has been set back to me i even showed them my receipts and gave them all information they asked for and no response. [censored] gameloft and all the developers for supporting a scam.

• Na
      22nd of Sep, 2018

Here in Spain the same thing. Vodafone charged me 5.99€ a week from Gameloft. I still don't know why, I can't contact with Gameloft Spain (nobody at the free phone number, only a machine that tells me to go to the support web, where there is no phone nor email to contact).