Game Stores South Africa / problem experiencing with return item without slip for cash back

cape town, South Africa Review updated:

Good day

On 10 december 2014 I bought a philips wireless headset at game tygervalley. I confirmed with the consultant that the headset will can connect to my tv.

However, I had two technicians out to set up the headset, without success. I was informed that my tv, telefunkun vegas full hd is not compatible.

I contacted game tygervalley customer services and informed them of my matter. However I was informed that I can return item with receipt. I unfortunately misplaced/loss my receipt. So the customer service clerk checked on their system and it indicated that the headset was purchased on 10 december 2014. I was informed that if I return without receipt I will receive a game gift voucher. I do not want a gift voucher, as I paid in cash for the item.

Is it possible that a re-print from the system can be made of my purchase as I specified date, in order for me to receive cash back instead. I did part payment cash and the balance on my cr card. I will try to obtain a bank statement reflecting my part payment for the headset.

Can I return the headset at kenilworth store as it is the closest to where I reside and give them a copy of my bank statement for a cash refund/game money voucher.

Awaiting your favourable feedback.

Thanking you.

Un
Jan 6, 2015

Comments

• Kv
      15th of Aug, 2009
    Game - cvv
    freelotto.com
    oldmangalagiri,11-20a
    guntur
    Phone: +91 9989530182
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

iam freelotto.com, winner my creditcord cvvnottake,
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in,
    sivannarayanavalanukonda,

• Bi
      8th of Feb, 2011
    Game - Wastes my time and money
    Game

After seeing the black Xbox 360 being advertised on the wesite for R1999 my husband and I went all the way to Canal Walk on wednesday only to be told that they made a mistake in the advert and this one is infact R3000. Due to the inconveniance i was coursed i would like the Xbox to be given to me as advertised. I checked today and the wrong advert is still on the website. It is wrong to mislead customers.

• Pe
      27th of Jul, 2016

My laptop is 7 months old it can't receive or send emails so I took it back to shop where I bought they told me that if I don't have a slip with me I I'll have to pay the charges I re can't understand cause it's an account it can even show on there system or on the proof of purchase cause is an account I really disappointed hyaving a laptop with no use. purchaser I'd no 7303085700087 contact no 0618165203