Game Stores South Africa / problem experiencing with return item without slip for cash back
On 10 december 2014 I bought a philips wireless headset at game tygervalley. I confirmed with the consultant that the headset will can connect to my tv.
However, I had two technicians out to set up the headset, without success. I was informed that my tv, telefunkun vegas full hd is not compatible.
I contacted game tygervalley customer services and informed them of my matter. However I was informed that I can return item with receipt. I unfortunately misplaced/loss my receipt. So the customer service clerk checked on their system and it indicated that the headset was purchased on 10 december 2014. I was informed that if I return without receipt I will receive a game gift voucher. I do not want a gift voucher, as I paid in cash for the item.
Is it possible that a re-print from the system can be made of my purchase as I specified date, in order for me to receive cash back instead. I did part payment cash and the balance on my cr card. I will try to obtain a bank statement reflecting my part payment for the headset.
Can I return the headset at kenilworth store as it is the closest to where I reside and give them a copy of my bank statement for a cash refund/game money voucher.
Awaiting your favourable feedback.
More Game Stores South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Game Stores South Africa - bad attitude 
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - returns policy and manager
- Game - I will never set foot in another games store again 
- GameStores.co.za - bad service and false advertising 
- Game Stores South Africa - poor customer service
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - gas stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - bosch stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - samsung grand prime plus cell phone
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - telefunken 32 " tv
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - I want my account closed and no one is helping.