Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za / online purchase
On Monday 27 November we placed an online order for a TV. The order was placed before business hours so that we could get the TV as soon as possible as their promise is 3-5 working days for delivery. All requested documentation was sent in to ensure there are no delays. After about 30 unsuccessful calls and messages left for the online team to call back we finally got hold of the online team. They then informed us that the TV would only be delivered the following Monday. (So much for placing the order before business hours).
We kept track of the order online to see when the order would be dispatched.
On Tuesday 28 November we called again and they ensured us the order would be released that day.
On Wednesday 29 November the order still was on hold so we called again... Finally got through just to be informed that they have been experiencing validation issues with the SABC for the TV Licence supplied and all orders are now being processed manually. This was applicable to all the TV orders they received. Not once did we receive any kind of notification for this delay or any kind of apology. Instead the online member who assisted was rude and not very helpful. They did not even try to accommodate us for the delay and poor service received. They just continued to be rude and finally dropped the line.
This will most definitely be the first and last ever online purchase at Game stores for us.
More Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- Game Stores South Africa - bad attitude 
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - returns policy and manager
- Game - I will never set foot in another games store again 
- GameStores.co.za - bad service and false advertising 
- Game Stores South Africa - poor customer service
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - gas stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - bosch stove
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - samsung grand prime plus cell phone
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - telefunken 32 " tv
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - I want my account closed and no one is helping.