Gambler Tobacco/ Republic Tobacco 2301 Ravine Way, Glenview IL 60025 Glenview Phone: 800-288-8888 / tubes and tobacco

1 Glenview, IL, United States Review updated:

I had just purchased 3 boxes of the gambler king size red box tubes (my 1st time using the tubes) and a 8oz bag of gambler tube cut cigarette tobacco. The tubes were pretty good to use except some crushed (23 to be exact which is alot for a box) and ripped (43 to be exact some in more boxes than others which is beyond crazy) the tobacco was dry and crumbled to touch, had more stems, and trash than the last product I used in the past. This has been my "go to" brand for sometime now since I switched and I had nothing but great reviews until the last 2 bags I bought this month. For $34.99 in pennsylvania for a 8oz bag I expected it to be as it says on the bag "guaranteed fresh" quote "thanks to our unique, premium blends and rigorous quality control" rrigorous quality control which is so not true. Recently, it looks like the tobacco fell on the floor and swept up with the other trash and stuffed into the bag. Thank you gambler for such great premium tobacco (trash) that you supply your distributors, and your loyal customers with.

Sg
Mar 31, 2018

Comments

• Ni
      2nd of Apr, 2018

You are almost spending the same ammount that I spend online for a carton of smokes. I only pay fifty dollars for a carton of smokes at www.cigspot.us they are a company based here in the United States and it only takes a few days to get orders. I live in California.

6th of Apr, 2018

Never have tried cigspot.us they dont seem to be up and running. I go to www.cigexpress.us I have been using them for years. They are a great website with great prices on cigarettes. You have to pay by bitcoin but its great. They come with a tracking number and I usually get them here in New York within three days.

• Ro
      9th of Apr, 2018

cigexpress.us is probably the best website online to buy cigarettes online. I go through them as well. Their great customer service and great products has me running back time and time again. I have been using them for a good six months and have never had any form of issue with them

16th of Apr, 2018

I have went through cigexpress.us many times do not fall for other out of country companies.

• Da
      7th of May, 2018

Great website that Cigexpress.us thanks for posting I would not be saving money on cigarettes if it wasnt for you.