Republic TobaccoLess product for same price

P

I recently bought 3 pouches of drum tobacco and the first thing I saw was they changed the bag . Not a big deal . It's the second thing I noticed! They decreased the amount of tobacco in the pouch !!
It used to weigh. ( 1.41 oz or 39.97 grams ). It now weighs. ( 1.14 oz. Or. 32.32 grams ).! They did this on purpose because they would print the ounces & grams on each pouch now they only print the ounces. Since it's very close. (1.41/1.14) do they think that we are that stupid not to notice this . [protected]@gmail.com please e-mail me if you know about this & also if you know their. E-mail address !!! Thank you & merry x-mas to all !!!

• Re
    Reviewer75131 Mar 02, 2016

When I first started buying these papers about 2 yrs ago I had no complaints. But then here like the past 6 mths. or so they are no longer 99 cents they have been raised to $2.89 and there is never 32 leaves in them. I am so unhappy I think I will try another product and be sure to let everyone I know about this poor product!

• Di
    Dixie Copeland Jan 12, 2015

I bought a 16 oz bag of Gambler Menthol pipe tobacco but it is not Menthol it is regular flavor and the store does not accept returns upc # [protected]

Pow r. Toc h Mar 19, 2011

Samson brand taste the same & u get 1.41 oz instead I'd the redneck 1.14 they must think we are stupid !¡! Nine of the other companies have done that !¡

• Ra
    Raj P Mar 19, 2011

I an not a Obama fan but sure is a Drums (user) fan for gosh I cant remember how many years. Anyway all we have to do is find a next blend that add up to drums n change. This will let them know we dont like to be con into what we buy. Republic tobacco know what they were doing n there no excuse for this. If anyone know of a blend that add up to drums I will be glad to change and show them we will not take a sleezy mean drop in Drums weight.

Pow r. Toc h Feb 25, 2011

Icant believe there is not more comments on here about the shortage !
    But the people that work there were very nice to me when I sent them a e-mail ¡
    I don't agree with the way they cut the product down ¡ But the people were nice to me ¡ I wasn't going to say anything but feel I must ¡ When I asked them why they changed the price & lowered the amount they said theydidnt raise the price they only put less product into the pouch ---- isn't that basically the same thing as raising the price ¿
    & there reason was "the equipment that processes the tobacco needed to be replaced ! Ok I'll give that to them --- but once they get some of their money back on the new equipment they should put the quantity back in the pouch ¡
    I even asked if they could take the papers out of SOME of the packs to make two packs 1 with papers & 1 without ! So they could put more product in the 1with no papers ¡They said NO ¡

• 30
    30yrdrumsmoker Feb 25, 2011

• Ug
    Uglyinak Feb 03, 2011

Not only is it less tobacco, the papers are smaller! The sell price should have gone down as the new obama tax on rolling tobacco was by wieght. I'm paying 16$ a pack in alaska, and saving my reciepts. Should be a law suit soon.( hopefully )

Pow r. Toc h Dec 30, 2010

They think that we ( people ) are stupid !¡! I noticed it right away ! & told the ciggarett seller immediately ! Wish I knew how to tell more people ¡
    Or better yet send them an e-mail . But I don't know their e-mail do u ¿ If so e-mail it to me. [email protected]
    Happy holidays to u ¡

• Cl
    clazer Dec 30, 2010

very frustrating when you thought that you had a warm connection to a loyal product. its offensive to me how they swapped the digits without expecting people to notice. I'm going to boycott the product and convince every brooklyn hipster to do the same until the honest amount comes back (you wish I was kidding). too add this insult to the increasing cost of cigaretttes comes as nothing less than a spit in the face to your patrons.

Pow r. Toc h Dec 26, 2010

I completely agree to the above complaint . They must think we are stupid or something ! Looks like they lost another customer !!! Bye bye bye. Drum !¡!