Galahotels.com

Posted: Sep 6, 2017 by

no refund for cancelled hotel booking

Istanbul, Turkey
galalhotels.com
- July 6th, 2017
- booking ID 18363202, 18363181

I booked a hotel in Paris(twice) and cancelled i almost right away. My debit card was charged 558 Euros which I believed fully refundable as they assured me. The website informed me that the refund would take about 21 working days. After a month, the money was not paid back, so I began to submit a series of complaints to the customer service. Every time they gave me a word that it'd take a couple days or so because there is a time gap for international money transfer. For another month, I made complaints 8 times, which turned out to be of no effect. Now it's two months passed since I cancelled the booking. No more do I believe their empty words. It seems the so-called customer service dept. is simply sending messages according to their 'scamming manual' The website even stop working from time to time. I'm not 100% sure to say it's a fraud. But I can say it's in effect a bogus company preying on the people like me.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country Turkey Complaint category Travel Agencies

Comments

A  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I'm still waiting to be refunded since August !!!
N  25th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Omolaja Hello omolaja,
I’m in the same situation. Have you received your money back ?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree