Gala Hotelswebsite fraud/scam

On December 1st, 2018, used Galahotels.com website to prepay for a hotel room in Las Vegas from December 21st through December 21st. My credit card was charged on December 1st as well.

Received what appeared to be at the time a legitimate room voucher for the hotel as well as an invoice.

However, when attempting to check in to the hotel on December 21st, was informed that the reservation had been cancelled by the booking service on December 18th. Hence, it was worthless.

Starting on December 21st until this very moment, I have attempted to call every Galahotels.com phone number listed in the voucher, invoice and website well over 25 times. Not once has a human being answered. This includes The Emergency Travel phone number!

On Dec 22, I opened up a Customer Service request on the Galahotels.!com website requesting a full refund. Based upon my inability to have a phone call answered, I was surprised to receive an automated response with a Case Number assigned.

Not surprisingly, have had no response since leading me to believe that this is just another delaying tactic used by a fraud service website.

Before using Galahotels.com, please search the Internet adding the terms Fraud or Scam. You will find mine is far from being an isolated case!

Ro