FWM Laboratories / acai berry all natural cleanse

1 2040 NE 163rd #305North Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-870-0692

There is no free trial because you cannot contact them to cancel. When I got something other than voice mail, which was never returned, I was first told they had no record of me ordering from them even though my credit card has been billed twice. The next day I called again and was told the number that came with the order was not that of FWM Laboratories. That is when I found this web site and found the # that Kadie posted. [protected]. I talked to someone who said they would cancel future shipments and she gave me a confirmation number. Besides this being a scam, the product is extremely overspriced. I found some at CVS pharmacy for only 9$ That is a difference of 76$ difference! I hope this posting will prevent someone else from wasting their money.

Sa

Comments

• Cg
      23rd of Dec, 2008

I got the free trial of this product and then canceled the product within the 15 days of having it. I was still charged the 88.13. I called and talked to a guy that was hard to understand named Alex. He was not very professional, and he assured me I would receive my refund within 72 hours. He said I would be receiving an email conformation from the billing department. I never got one, and I never got my refund, now the number I reached him at isn't working. I hope I eventually get my refund, but I doubt it.

• Ru
      24th of Dec, 2008

I also ordered the Acai Berry and received my free trail. One day later there was a payment posted to my account and no phone number or email address to stop payment or cancel. They give you no way to contact them and you don't even know if the product woks. You have to dispute it after paying for it with your card company. It's a total scam. Buyer beware.

• Mr
      15th of Jan, 2009

Acai Berry - Want to return product. I can not reach them after several attempts. I was on hold up to 30 minutes at a time, just to be disconnected. There is no way to reach them. I had to cancel my credit card in order to stop them from charging me. I returned the product to the address on the label.

• Pa
      5th of Feb, 2009

I also had the same experience. I ordered Acai Berry but decided to cancel my order. I bumped into this no. online 866-949-0138 and made a call. The representative was accommodating. He called off my order and even me granted a refund.

• Li
      17th of Feb, 2009

one way to try and stop them is if eveyone filled out this form and sent it to the attorney general of florida it may make a differance and shut them down