FWM Laboratories / scam - how do we start a class action suit?
I ordered the 2 products with a coupon for only $0.99 each - no shipping even. The products never arrived then 3 weeks later my debit card was charged twice for $87.13 each and shortly after that 2 bottles arrived. I was told I would be refunded for products returned unused. So I never opened the bottles and returned them to FWM Laboratories in Florida. I tracked the packages and see that they were received and signed for. That was in October 2009 (It's now February) and I never got the refund. I tried contacted them many times, it's a miracle to get someone on the phone there. Round and round you go through the never-ending prompt menu. I tried BBB, but to no avail. It seems there are many in my situation. Does anyone know how to start a class action lawsuit against these dirty theifs? They stole my money and I am not ok with that.
More FWM Laboratories Complaints & Reviews
- FWM Laboratories - unauthorized charges and fraud 
- FWM Laboratories - acai berry 
- FWM Laboratories - acai berry detox tablets 
- FWM Laboratories - acai berry detox 
- FWM Laboratories - scam — resveratrol ultra 
- FWM Laboratories - unautorized cc charges
- FWM Laboratories - debit card charges for products never ordered or received
- FWM Laboratories - fraud charges to credit card 
- FWM Laboratories - fraud 
- FWM Laboratories - scam