Furniture Row / faulty materials!
We purchased a new dining room table (Kahlua) and chairs in Nov. 07. By December the top had begun to split. They ordered us another one and we got it probably in early January. Within two weeks the top began to slit and raise on this one as well. So we returned it and got a totally different style altogether. The one we go this time has a marble table top and wooden legs. We have had it about a month now and last night noticed that two of the four legs have cracks all over them.
My recommendation is to stay FAR, FAR, AWAY from Furniture Row table, they are cheap, made in Vietnam and in Idaho's dry weather coming from a very moist environment they are not worth going through all the trouble for.
More Furniture Row Complaints & Reviews
- SofaMart - horrible sofas 
- Sofa Mart - No returns, No exchanges, No exceptions
- Furniture Row - used furniture 
- Sofa Mart - Terrible experience 
- Furniture Row - treats their customers like theives
- Furniture Row - sectional reclining sofa
- Furniture Row - delivery & bed frame put together
- Furniture Row - 720-207-3872
- Furniture Row - living room set/ poor quality and service
- Furniture Row - sectional couch problem!