FTD.com / Don't go to FTD.com!
Feb.13 2007, Being busy I decided to order flowers online for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. I found a site called FTD.com. I ordered a nice bouquet of flowers to be delivered within business hours on Valentine's Day. Well the 14th comes and no flowers show during business hours. I decided to cancel the order online, since I was unable to reach a human on there customer service line. I received an e-mail confirming my cancellation within minutes. Well I checked my bank account on the 15th and sure enough they processed the delivery anyway, even after I received a cancellation confirmation. I later found many posts on the net complaining about how poor this companies’ service is. If you can't find flowers get her a card... DON'T GO TO FTD.com.
More FTD.com Complaints & Reviews
- FTD.com - FTD.com refused to deliver flowers! 
- FTD - Gold Membership Ripoff +Little attention to order date details 
- FTD Florist Online - No Delivery, No Refunds 
- FTD Flowers - Scam and cheating 
- FTD - Ugly Flowers 
- FTD Companies - poor condition of flowers received that were left outside in july
- FTD Companies - flower delivery
- FTD - flowers were never delivered
- FTD - gold rewards not worth the fee
- FTD - customer service