FTD Flowers / Insulting Customer Service

1 CA, United States Review updated:

FTD failed to deliver flowers to the address as promised. Worse, their customer service rep 'Jake' - just laughed when I asked for delivery status. He breathed heavily into the phone like a psycho and would not transfer me to a supervisor. He just laughed. When I asked if he enjoyed letting people sit on hold and then being totally useless he said - 'yes'. When I asked to be transfered to a supervisor - he just laughed and continued to breath heavily into the phone.

This company is CRAP

Br

Comments

• Vi
      11th of May, 2009

FTD also failed to deliver flowers ordered on 5/5/09 for delivery on Thursday, 5/8/09. Called FTD on Saturday morning...they were out of stock on the flowers ordered, but they did not send a subsitution or contact me. So on Saturdday morning worked with the helpful CSR to chose an alternative arrangement that could be Florist delivered on Sunday, May 11 (Mother's Day). However, FTD FAILED. No flowers delivered on Sunday. (CSR made some misktake in the order system...) Contacted FTD on Monday(waited for 40 minutes, must have lots of issues from Mother's Day...). FTD offered to send flowers out on Tuesday, 5/12 and give us a discount on the service charge! They should have offered complimentary flowers for their 2 mistakes! FTD is not just selling flowers, but also the sentiment/thought of getting the flowers/gift send for the occassion on time. What terrible service...raised to supervisor did not get good customer service response either. The FTD brand is tarnished. Add your stories her and twit about them on twitter with #FTDFAIL

11th of May, 2009

I'm in the same situation as everyone else. On May 5th, I placed 2 orders for flowers (Mother and Mother-In-Law in 2 different States) to be delivered by Mother's Day and neither order was delivered. Fed-X tracking number was provided, but as of Monday, May 11th, no shipping status. I've emailed FTD, but received no response. Called their Customer Service number, only to be told that there was a high volume of calls and that there would be a minimum 15 minute wait. This is the first year that I have ordered from FTD, but it will be my last. I will contact Bank of America to dispute the credit card charges.

• Ms
      26th of Mar, 2011

PEOPLE...call your local florist ftd is not a florist they send orders to florists!!!
    They are only a middle man!!

• Je
      22nd of Apr, 2011

Just had a very disappointing experience with FTD as well. They did not even deliver the rediculously overpriced chocolates I added to my order. I will never use this company again. Service was terrible.

15th of May, 2011

I 've experienced the same as all of you only I'm working in the Middle East so I've had to ask relatives to call FTD. One time a customer rep could not even understand English to address my sister's request to cancel orderse and update status on others. Out of 4 orders, one was delivered TWICE yet I have been charged $93.98 on my credit card for an order that was canceled the same day and deducted my United airline miles so that out of 24000 I only have 104 left even though they were supposed to reimburse. The worst part is they give no customer service email or an address, just the online form that allows for no communication. I will never use them again either. No more middle men is right!