Fry's Electronics / honeywell water dispenser - room, cold and hot temps

1 1390 Saddle Rack Street, #412, SAN JOSE, CA, United States

Invoice No. [protected] purchased 11.4.18 the dispenser, and by the end of December 2018, the hot water tab no longer worked. I contacted the Hamilton Store in Campbell, and was told that I would have to have the package, which is ridiculous and I would expect the dispenser to last longer than 2 months... the manager at Hamilton offered me a credit, gift card, of $61. I paid 158.60. I picked up the gift card today, and after returning to work, our IT person, who makes/made purchases from your store, suggested I file a complaint. I work for a law firm, Pahl & McCay who purchases equipment from your store on a regular basis. I reached out to Fry's to purchase equipment initially, however, I will post a complaint on Yelp and will make sure that my family and friends know not to shop Fry's via facebook and word of mouth.

This was the best that your company could do, one half of the purchase and I am still out a water dispenser. Due to your customer service and failure to satisfy your customers, I will make sure that my 'circle' does not shop Fry's unless this is made whole. The last dispenser I had which was purchased from home depot lasted 8-9 years!!

Lu