FrontRow.com / fraud and cheating

Do not trust FrontRow or TicketsNow they are very crooked people. I was looking to purchase tickets for the supercross in the Georgia Dome dated for the 21st of this month. This was my first time purchasing tickets on the internet.

It will probably be my last. I wanted to get seats close to some of my friends that already had tickets and frontrow had the better prices that I saw. So I clicked on the tickets that I wished to purchase, and I was immediately redirected to TicketsNow.

They charged me a service fee of $36.00 for each ticket even though there was no mention of a service charge at FrontRow. Each ticket price was $144.00 for the 2nd level seating which was not the worst nor the best seats.

When I received the tickets they have $40.00 stamped on them. I was completely ripped off. I payed a total of $374.00 for 2 tickets that are worth $80.00. On top of the service charge of $72.00, they added $14.00 for shipping/handling.

This has made me not to want to do business over the internet nor go to any events in fear of being ripped off again. I'm glad these brokers think that they have to rip people off to get the things in life that they want!!

Mi

More FrontRow.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Am
      15th of Aug, 2018
    FrontRowTickets.com - nice work
    Louisville
    Kentucky
    FrontRowTickets.com

Front Row Tickets has better prices and I've been using them for years. I've been going to concerts and Dodgers games. I spoke to someone once and he was really good and helped me really well. It's a wonderful place and tickets normally arrive on time. I used to buy tickets somewhere else, but now, I use Front Row Tickets.