Frontier Communicationshigh speed internet service/residential

I have been round and round now with Frontier Communications in regard to my high speed internet service being disconnected 2-3 times a day now for the past 5+ months. Every time I have called, they tell me it is a problem in my area and they are working on fixing it. Today, 11/10/15 again, disconnected 3 times by 5 p.m. My Wife just got off the telephone with one of their reps and she stated: We are in a "high frequency disconnect area" due to high demand" and AGAIN they are working of fixing the problem.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bullhead City, AZ THIS AN ANSWER I AM GETTING DISGUSTED AND TIRED OF HEARING AND I guess in the past 5+ months they have not fixed it???? I don't think they intend to fix or do anything else about it as long as I am paying my bill. This is a total farce and I have been a customer of theirs for over 10 years. VERY POOR SERVICE AND the other choices in my area are no better or even worse per friends I know that have Sudden Link with same problems. Can anything be done about this??? We are victims of a company that promises something that I PAY FOR and they do not or do not intend to deliver what I pay for.

St
Nov 10, 2015

Comments

•   Nov 11, 2015

Here in Illinois (I should of went with Comcast or Verizon instead). They do not do a dsl pre qual test before activating service and billing service along with sending a digital thermostat I never requested! Long story short I spent the next three months fighting that, tech visits where poor service was not my fault. The connection never worked properly from day 1, if they had past tenants request service from this apartment that had problems too then I should of NEVER been given an account to begin with but no they rather take your money and give you no internet for about a month instead. Stay away and save yourself the unnecessary stress and time wasted.

Mar 20, 2019
    Frontier Communications - residential telephone service

Have not had telephone service since [protected] Numerous calls have not helped. No word on when service will be restored.