Frontier Communications / fraud and cheating
Frontier Communications is a pure rip off company, with their own self serving concerns in mind. Their end users or customers are merely pawns to them, whom they rape on a regular basis. They are a capitalist money scrounging parasite that preys on rural citizens as a result of their monopolistic strangle holds resulting from the FCC not allowing fair market competitiveness. The Federal and State Governments do what about it? Well nothing of course….no wonder this country is in such dire straits.
Frontier does not promote fair market competitiveness as a result of union strangle holds in geographical areas. Unions – there another topic of discussion! THE END RESULT OF THIS IS EVER INCREASING PRICES. The same services from other communications competitors (not allowed in these geographical areas) are 35 – 50% lower in costs. Talk about a monopoly – wow! Talk about a consumer rip off – wow, and Federal and state agencies standing by letting it all happen. The good ol' boy policy.
The quality of service and mean time response to repairs from Frontier is deplorable and an embarrassment. It would be one thing if costs were a gradual creep. Even the fast rise of gasoline costs late in 2008 seemed like a deal compared to Frontiers pricing structure. I was told (prior me canceling DSL) that my high speed internet connection would be 3MB. I was lucky to get 256K on a good weather day. Their service should be called CPSL as opposed to DSL (Carrier Pigeon Service link). Then they have the gawl to increase prices on this poor performance? All because they can get away with it.
I have made numerous attempts at getting another DSL provider. But ALL other ISP companies tell me they can not provide service to my area due to Frontier having total control in these geographical areas. What ever happened to the FCC ruling of geographical diversity of communications carries? I think that was is all BS!
I have now decided to forego internet service in my home. I would rather do without, then feed Carpathians.
More Frontier Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Frontier Internet - how can I return the modem??? 
- Frontier Communications - ripping off customers! 
- Frontier Communications - fraudalant billing practices 
- Frontier Communications / Cable TV / Internet / Telephone - terrible transfer from verizon 
- Frontier Communications - billing 
- Frontier Communications Corporation - Internet/phone
- Frontier Communications Corporation - Charged for a contract service when I explicitly said I did NOT want a contract service.
- Frontier Communications Corporation - customer service
- Frontier Communications Corporation - internet/video pckage
- Frontier Communications Corporation - cable boxes