Frontierbad customer service

I just got off the phone with another frontier supervisor named Brandy [protected]. HORRIBLE SUCKS DOUBLE BILLING !

Je

Comments

• Bi
      Mar 13, 2009

Bad customer service and faulty claim of services.

• Pa
      Jan 05, 2012

I just got Frontier internet and was NOT told they were going to take money from my bank account. I was told by giving them my debit card number it would be used for verification only. I will not be charged. Two months later it came up on my bank account. I had no idea what it was. For the last month I have been trying to get in touch with someone there, But I was transfered over and over again. No one seemed to know about my bill. So I tried emailing them I am getting the same replys over and over. I don't know what to do. They ar one of the worst companys to deal with. I can't even get my account info to get into Frontier website. I don't know what to do about this company. THEY SUCK!!!

• Ta
      May 16, 2016

We are a small business we had no service for 7 days couldn't get a tech out to us any sooner!!! Extremely terrible customer service talked to several people none were helpful they don't care about your loss of business you might as well speak to a robot. The credit was for being down was a slap to the face. Looking into another service carrier.