From You Flowers / delivery

United States Review updated:

This company is HORRIBLE. My husband ordered flowers from them and they promised delivery on 2/15/11. Well I didn't get anything. Finally my husband called them on 2/20 and I got a delivery on 2/21 that was supposedly an updgrade. Let me tell you, the quality of the flowers was awful, the arrangement looked like a kid put it together, and the customer service refused to talk to me because I didn't order the flowers. He is my husband... The point is... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. Pay more for 1-800-flowers... at least they hold their contracted floral shops to a high standard.

Comments

• Be
      Mar 14, 2010

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my best friend in Jan. She had both legs amputated so when I didn't hear from her I understood. Finally in the middle of March I emailed her and asked her if she liked the flowers. Never got them. I called and they told me there was a glich in delivering them. Kept my money and never let me know. I fell for the guys baloney when he told me they would upgrade the flowers, return 20% of the total cost to my account and send me a 20.00 coupon for my next purchase. Didn't get any of it. The flowers finally were delivered but I have no idea what they looked like. If I hadn't asked her they would have just kept my money. Never again.

• Fl
      May 14, 2012

I had a terrible experience too. I've been sending flowers for about 3 years through this company but not any more. I arranged a pot flower to my in-laws for mother's day. There was not option for Sat or Sun delivery so I requested for Friday. On the Friday night after 8:30PM, I got a call and they said the particular pot I wanted didn't make in. So the flower was never delivered. They don't know when they can get them either. They offered upgraded flower arrangements to be delivered on Tuesday. 2 days after Mother's day. I just had to cancel it and of course it was too late to arrange anything else from there. This company is very irresponsible for what they do. Maybe too big of the company that can't care at the personal level. They offered $15 coupon first and I rejected it then now sent me a $20 discount for next order. What a...(!) I will not use or recommend this company for your special occasion.

• Mm
      Sep 12, 2013

I ordered flowers fir.my sisters birthday for Sunday 25th Aug. A nice bunch de Lux e
    The online site for you flowers took my order and my money. And said they could deliver them Sunday. Later I got a mail saying they could not deliver Sunday. They eventually delivered Monday. The flowers that arrived were not de lux and were not of the same quantity or colour of the ones ordered. The chocolates looked a smaller box. I complained after a million emails back and forth. The offered me money off my next order. I declined as I said I would never order off them again. I got back 15% £ ... Or rather am still waiting for that refund. Steer clear of this con truck... I spent 83 dollars...for what I could buy in a store for. Half the cost or more. :(

• Mm
      Sep 12, 2013

Useless incompetant ripoff merchants.