Freightcenter.com / Doug Walls

1 Palm Harbor, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 727-450-7833

This is a complaint against the executives of the FreightCenter minus Stacey Boswell because she is irrelevant and definitely not an executive. I would like to know how one can excel from working in IT to being the COO of the company with no leadership or interpersonal skills. Yes Doug, I am referring to you. I have taken the liberty of attaching a synopsis of who Doug walls claims to be:

DOUG WALLS
Chief Operating Officer
With talent and expertise in both the technical and strategic side of the business world, Doug is known as the go-to guy for the people and departments at FreightCenter. He has more than eight years of IT and networking experience and is an integral part of the successes that the company continues to achieve, especially its web applications development.
A rare breed in Florida, Doug is an actual Tampa Bay native, hailing from the Bradenton area. He earned a BFA from the University of South Florida and holds a detailed resume of various graphic design, web applications, IT, and overall business experience. This versatile level of experience makes it easier to translate the company's business and positioning goals to the staff. Most importantly, Doug possesses an excitement when relating to business and industry.
“We take pride in the easy solutions and processes that we have developed for customers throughout the years. We wanted to make sure the site is user-friendly for all customers, from novices and individuals to large commercial accounts.”

Now, with having read what you just did I would like to advise anyone that is interested in this company that the level of professionalism that is displayed in the attached is not what you get when working at Freightcenter. This company is completely demoralizing and unprofessional. They say whatever they need to in order to get your buy in and then completely drop the ball and look you in your face and lie.

I was brought in as the Customer Service Manager, promised a raise after four months, a bonus and Directorship of Operations. After four months I asked about the raise and the bonuses that were suppose to come in quarterly increments and was told by Doug Walls that the only reason he told me that I would get those things is because he didn’t know what else to tell me. Who does that? What professional man blatantly lies in order to have someone to work for the company? Are you that pathetic that this is what is has to?

Please help me understand how the so called COO Doug Walls has no idea what a Customer Service Manager does because he is so hands off. Does hands off mean clueless? In his case it does because I am still trying to understand figure out how he managed to slither into that position. Outside of the fact that he kisses up to the CEO (obviously in more ways than one). That would explain why you’re getting a divorce because you have your hands full and no time for the things that truly matter.

FreightCenter is a company that I would advise everyone to steer clear of. Some of the employees at this company are so beaten down that they are afraid to speak out in fear of being fired. Doug Walls has something negative to say about everyone but looks down on this whom have a voice and refuses to deal with his juvenile and incredibly unprofessional behavior. The last conversation I had with him I let him know how unprofessional his behavior was with the he said, she said comments. Which by the way, it was always about what someone said and never about my job performance or my team’s performance just about what he heard. What manager brings things to their employees without investigating to see if there is anything factual about what people are saying so I asked: Should I do my job based on the perception of others or should I do my job based on what I know and why you hired me. Unfortunately for me Doug could not answer the question so he needed to get is boyfriend Stacey Boswell involved to help him to complete a thought. Together the two of these highly unintelligent individuals came to the conclusion to terminate me and offer my position to a subordinate that worked for me with no leadership skills. Not to mention this is the same employee that they pulled and questioned prior to the termination. This all started from the fact that I wanted to involve my employees in the interview process which is a great idea because they are the ones working closest with the individuals hired so this method only help to promote a cohesive team. This is just another point that demonstrates that Doug Walls has not leadership or developmental ability. He is completely incapable of walking in the shoes of a true COO or in anyone’s shoes because he walks around the office often with no shoes one. So there you have it nasty and unprofessionally and the employees of the company simply have to deal with it.

Freightcenter.com

Pr
Aug 3, 2015

Comments

• Ho
      9th of Jun, 2016

HAHA! This is awesome and entirely correct. Perhaps the reason why he is also now unemployed.