FreeShipping.сom / unauthorized credit card charges

I called customer service today after being charged $12.97, again, after I had called last month to cancel. I looked back over my credit card bills and realized I had been charged the $12.97 since September 2015. I do not remember signing up for this, I remember a free rebate offer of $10, I got when I purchased something online but if I had known I was signing up for something that comes with a membership fee I would never have taken the $10. The girl I spoke to today told me immediately that "no refunds would be issued", I went online to this website and I have read several complaints about this company doing other people this way. Some of the people did get refunds and I would like to ask that you refund my $12.97 X 5 months = $64.85 (minus the $10. you gave me to hook me in). I do not buy things online hardly ever and certainly do not use a shipping business. I would appreciate my money back after you take the $10 you (gave) me.

Re
Jan 19, 2016

Comments

• Ar
      19th of Jan, 2016

Hi, Please contact me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com and I would be more than happy to help you.

Thanks!