FreeShipping.Com / no autorization of charge

Moose Jaw
Phone: 306 694-0816
I talked to a supervisor just right now... I basically told her I want my money back... And I told her that this is a fking scam and she started going on trying to tell me it's not I said i'm reporting your company to the bbb and they will make that decision. She tried to offer me some free service and some deals. I told the lady to take that offer and shove it up you know what. It's a scam. I called proflowers because that's where they get you I told them and they were unaware about it I think there in on it as well. I hope everyone that has this charge gets involved real quick

A  17th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Also charged 83.88 by CMG*FREESHIPPING.COM on 3/16/09.

Don't know where this came from...
D  17th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Sorry, nevermind. This was a 30-day free trial period that ended, resulting in $6.99/month billed annually = $83.88. Pro-rated refund available at freeshipping.com.
A  19th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
This company is scamming people and grabbing money without authorization. They con you into asking for a free shipping offer, that ends up with this membership baloney.

George From Stockton, CA
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +4 Votes
everyone needs to call them at:
800-869-5597 and email them at: customercare@freeshipping.com

Demand that they not only refund the FULL amount of $83.88 and NOT pro-rated amount of $81.58 and contact BBB.com and all your local news TV stations to conduct a full investigation and see if they won't air it!!!

If we all do this, than maybe we can stop them. Found following article from 2006 about all companies involved:

Let's all be pro-active and shut them down!!!
A  28th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
In reviewing my account I ran into this same withdraw of $83.88.

I called but phone rings and rings for ever with out anyone answering it? Has anyone gotten a hold of some one?

Robert - Riverside Ca
A  3rd of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
keep calling and demand your account credited this is a scam ..I just got through to them and got mine done they act like not a thing is wrong with how they do it...
A  16th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
These idiots did it to me too. I fortunately am getting a complete refund but it is still BS because I have to wait 2-3 business days to get it back. WTF
A  19th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I totally agree with everyone here i just spoke with an Amanda from the company and she tried to refund a pro-rated amount after trying to tell me that i agreed to this annual membership because i filled out a 2 page form and they had some information from me...duh! everyone had to fill that information out to get the free shipping from proflowers (which i never did get!!) So as i was stern and refused nothing short of $83.88 she finally agreed to refund the entire amount, we shall see in a couple days...
A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I, too, found a charge for $83.88 by freeshipping.com that I didn't recognize on my American Express bill. I googled and luckily found this site which gives the phone number - it isn't on my American Express bill. The customer service person said that I had signed up for a year's subscription to freeshipping.com from the ProFlowers website. I was not aware that I had signed up for it. She did open the conversation by saying in advance that the charges could be refunded. They were - but how about all the people who don't have time to look at their credit card bills? This reflects poorly on ProFlowers. I won't use them again.
N  7th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also found a charge of $83.88 on my bank statement, a month after ordering a fruit basket for my mother, through Occasions.com. They had all my information I had entered into Occasions web site in order to complete my order. I called spoke to a representitive named Justin, He promptly cancelled my so called membership that I never ordered. I was very upset and I think he got the drift, good thing because my next call was going to be to the BBB.And now as I think about it I am still going to make that call, some one has to stop them. If anyone else has this problem, it will be wise for the whole world if you all did the same.
N  7th of May, 2009 by

CMG / Freeshipping.com - Unauthorized charge

I don't even remember what I ordered by I know that I wouldn't and didn't authorized a charge for free shipping. It's not "FREE" if you have to pay $83.88 for it. I have contacted the company and disputed the charge. This is the second such charge I have been faced with.
A  10th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I had the same thing happen as a consequence of ordering from DrLeonards.com

I have sent an e-mail to customercare@freeshipping.com requesting a refund and sent a message to DrLeonards registering my complaint. Checking the BBS site it seems that all complaints get withdrawn. I have long thought that the BBS is ineffectual and this reaffirms that in my mind.

George in La Puente
A  7th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am an air force wife. They made a BIG mistake when they messed with me.
E-mail I just sent, and I am so not done:

I was a customer of ProFlowers on Mother's Day and purchased a few
gifts off of the website which were sent to my mother. Unfortunately,
I thought that you were a reputable business because I know that
ProFlowers has been good to me in the past. After having been charged
$83.88 a month later, I now realize that it was a mistake to use your
business for my shipping and I am DEMANDING the full amount returned
to my bank account-- NOT a pro-rated amount. I am fully prepared to
contact whoever needs to be contacted to get it done. Please let me
know whatever information you need to return the funds.

My name is J*******
Address: **********************
Phone Number: ***-***-****

Please be aware that I will not be jerked around. I am ANGRY. If I am
given any trouble on this matter, I will immediately be contacting the
BBB, ProFlowers, and anyone else I can find.

- 13661766RUFCHZIY Purchase $87.91 $*****.**
05/09/2009 EASY SAVER - 055442692EB44748 Purchase $1.95 $*****.**
05/08/2009 TLF*FROM YOU FLOWERS Purchase $64.97 $*****.**

Temporary Authorization $83.88
$*****.** <------- FULL REFUND.

J***** H*****
277K View Download
A  7th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Update: I am contacting the Mayor of Moose Jaw, Canada (where this business is located) to see if there is any information he can give me, and to alert him that he has a fraudulent business operating out of his town.
A  18th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too have been a victim of this scam. This very evening I called all of those involved. That is I first called CMG*FreeShipping.com, I told them how I was the victim of the scam and demanded they close my "membership" and immediately refund my money. They did. I then called Easy Saver and told them the exact same thing. They also complied. I then called ProFlowers and told them I would never place order with them again because I would not deal with a disreputable company regardless of how many discounts they were giving me. The lady at ProFlowers was extremly apologetic. She then followed up with a call to freeshipping and freesavers to ensure they were indeed cacelled and I was getting a refund. By the way, I mentioned to them all how there reputations was going down the tubes with all the dissention floating around the internet with how people were being taken.

Not only did she come back telling me how much I was getting back, she verified a refund to me of a deduction I had missed. She further went on to say they were honoring a $15 gift card to me I recieved for "enrolling" in these companies. Although I was furious at how I was swindled and bamboozled into these memberships, I'm satisfied with the final outcome. I guess everyone calling to complain has support for us all. So, don't be afraid to call and demand your money back!!!
N  31st of Aug, 2009 by

Easy Saver & Cmg*freeshipping.com - charge without authorization

I ordered flowers from Proflowers.com on August 7. And then they charged 1.95 and 14.95 under EASY SAVER and 11.97 CMG*FREESHIPPING.COM without my authorization. Just called them to cancel and ask for refund. EASY SAVER said it will take one or two billing cycles and FREESHIPPING.COM said it will take 3-5 business day. Hopefully they are not lying.
N  31st of Aug, 2009 by
So much for the FREE shipping, eh Bucko!

Even if you DON'T check the "free shipping" box, they will STILL charge you for the add on offers. All these mail order businesses are nothing but SCAMS. Somebody please PROVE me wrong. You MUST supply PROOF that it is NOT a scam!
A  8th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am so mad! I just got the same thing to as well! Ug! I hope they do give me back my money!
A  13th of Oct, 2009 by
My wife and I just got off the phone with our Credit Card Company and the SCAM ARTIST from this company that says we signed up for FREE SHIPPING back in August. The Credit Card Company told us that the Free Shipping Company tried at least two previous times to credit our card for this service and were unsuccessful. The last charge went through and showed up on our statement. That's when we called the Credit Card Company and THEY called the 800 number, where we talked to this Fast TALKER. After a heated argument, he agreed to refund the full amount, but only after I said this is not over. I intended to let everyone know what kind of scam is going on. That's why I am writing this. Now I have to see if he is good for his word when he says he is going to refund the FULL amount. I will comment again when this is finalized. The Credit Card Company immediately cancelled our card and is issuing new ones. We are left with the hassle of changing everything over to the new cards, when we get them.
A  15th of Oct, 2009 by
i got f**k scammed too. I bought flowers through FTD..please advise the latest and quickest way to resolve this ###..i'm pissed as hell.. I got charged twice for 8.93 each time. Any idea?

FreeShipping.com Logo FreeShipping.com