Freelancer.com / took my hard earned $190
Hi, My user name at freelancer.com is midget. I recently won a contest, its my first job on freelancer.com, I won and buyer paid me, but freelancer.com is not paying my money saying that contest holder is not verified. WTF, why the hell you allow him to post a job if he is not verified and the contest holder is introduced to me by freelancer.com so who is responsible for my lost money.
This was my first and worse experience in doing online job. I will complaint freelancer.com to ACCC. Freelancer.com is full of crooks, they are money hungry people and every one should avoid this site.
More Freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension 
- [Resolved] www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity 
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money 
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money 
- [Resolved] Freelancer.com - scam 
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment 
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account 
- Freelancer.com - cheating to make money, no business ethics