Freelancer.com / stay away from this one

US Review updated:

Hi i were A well Established User on freelancer, Earned a lots of money & review But just 1 day My friend Has transfer the Money in user a/c he & me were not aware of it that this for paying bonus because we were a freelancer not employer, they made our a/c limited, even they block my friend's client a/c too, & made a reversal of $200, but just think they charged both of $15 For transferring the money, now think action was a mistake in view of freelancer but they charge us for this after that they asked me for some government issued id proofs & All, i submitted all the documents, & They Again Asked for different id proofs & again i submitted, but they said this is not of our standard, now what standard does they want - i submitted my pan card, voter id card, bank statement, driving license & all that was belonging to Gov.of india. now what extra standard they need the there is no customer service for verification dept. they just have a web potal & you need to upload the files, & They will send you the mail with no reply tag So you can not get back to them with any issue . after that they closed my a/c when i were having $1250 in my a/c now just think what i lost. after that when i tried to talk with support they said sorry we closed your a/c permanently & there is no procedure policy to open back an which is closed, & he gave me some rules number, which i accepted when i created that a/c
What A f----k - rule1- freelancer can terminate any a/c without any reason at anytime
rule2- when freelancer will close any a/c due to anything whatever money that will in our a/c they will took it from our a/c

it's all about a scam that freelancer make with user

i must appreciate this blog - for making sense of verify id & time of signup

if they were not having any direct transfer policy for freelancer o freelancer why did they enable it for us their system should ask why you want to transfer the money & they should verify it first,

When They Closed My A/c That Was having money Approx $250, That was earned By Me by a hard work, But they Closed My Account without giving my money

You Hungry Dogs That was the money -Earned By A very Hard Work, Not your father gave me that money - That you just Referred me for fu--ki--n rules & Closed My A/c.

Lo

Comments

• Na
      Oct 26, 2012

Almost same story with me.

Oct 29, 2012

Hi Loushen. My name is Max and I work for Freelancer.com. It is unfortunate that this happened to you. Freelancer.com will only close accounts if the user has committed serious infractions. Be assured that Freelancer.com meticulously reviews all of the transactions and records before making this decision. If the closed account has funds in it, be assured that these will be returned to its funding source. I'd like to help. Please send an e-mail to [protected]@freelancer.com or to [protected]@freelancer.com and we'll assist you. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Li
      Dec 06, 2012

I would like to tell my experience. is when a fake employer accepted all bids, and no response for the project. But freelancer charged fee deduction of the percentage from the project price., freelancer can charge fee.., but the employer should pay for the milestone. then we can pay the fee, but for fake employers, and dummy employer, we are getting burning our pockets with the fee.

I hope its a bit hard.. and suffering like this.