freelancer.com / reversal of funds

1 India Review updated:

I have a account with freelancer. One client requested me to deposit $90 to his skrill account and he paid $145 in advance to my freelancer account. Everything was fine until the next day I found that the money was reversed by freelancer without giving any reason. When I complained they told m the client used someone else's card. I was told that nothing can be done as the project and the client account has been suspended. On asking who will pay my money back they told me that there is no way to solve this. When I asked why don't you people check clients before they post job they just said they cant. I lost my money from freelancer and skill both. None of these two are willing to give my money back. Please don't use these fraud companies.

Re
Jan 11, 2016

Comments

• St
      13th of Jan, 2016

Hello Reviewer70326

My name is Steven from Freelancer.com.

We understand your concern regarding the reversal of your funds.

Furthermore, we always make sure that we exhaust all avenues in investigating every issue; hence, for an impartial and unbiased conclusion. We may discuss your concern regarding this issue by sending an email to us.

If you are experiencing difficulties, or in need of our help, you may always shoot an email to stevene@freelancer.com.

We are always ready to address all your concerns.

• Aa
      15th of Jan, 2016

lol stevene also fraud ...see . is there after .com
    " stevene@freelancer.com. " fake email

• St
      17th of Jan, 2016

Hello aakash kag,

I hope you are doing good.

We would just like you to know that the email we posted is legit and real. As what we have mentioned to you before, you may send your concern through the said email.

Thanks.