FragranceX / Do not but from them!!

2-5 4810 37th St Long Island City, NY 11101-1904NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-482-6970 Phone

This company has the worst customer service anywhere..
they send out shipments with items missing, the do not reply to emails...they ignore all communications..they send out items damaged and used...
Do Not Buy From them!!!
Ron Yakuel
Partner
is as useful as a chocolate teapot...

Comments

• Ah
      6th of May, 2009

You are totally right about their bad or even the worst service among all other online fragrance companies..

- They do not reply any of your e-mail,
    - They do not send the fragrances eventhough they collect the money from your credit card,
    - Somehow they have never and ever any tracking number,
    - They are careless & arrogant,
    - They are not able to provide proof of delivery even if you ask for it,
    - support@fragrancex.com is totally useless e-mail address,
    - They always keep telling "please be patient and your order is on the way"

NEVER and EVER buy any product from FRAGRANCEX.COM

20th of Jul, 2009

I got my order in 2 days, free shipping, love it! Keep up the good work@!!

• Ni
      29th of Aug, 2009

@Marky Mark & Ahmet,

I am glad I have read your review about this bad company. I ordered 4 weeks ago Creed Spring Flower, payed the money in advance and finally after 3, 5 weeks got an ampty bottle (and an order with Green Irish Tweed for men written on it, whereas I a woman, can you imagine). As for me, I believe they are swindlers and I will give them a bad name over here in Holland.

• Lo
      25th of Sep, 2009

I ordered a bottle of Hanae Mori Eau de PARFUM and got an Eau de TOILETTE! I rang to complain, I didn't receive any apologies or nothing of the sort, they told me to return the product which I have done one month ago. However whenever I call to ask about the progress of my refund, they say they are late with refunds and all I can do is wait. They are very arrogant over the phone and if you ask to be transferred to any of the supervisors then get ready for the rudest people I have ever come accross in my life, they should not be in customer services. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! if you have also been conned by FragranceX please come forward we want to hear from you.

• Pa
      14th of Aug, 2011

I have found that Ron Yakuel is the most congenial person who wants to satisfy customers always. I would not hesistate to do business with him

• Ju
      25th of Apr, 2014

The positive comments on here are all shill comments from the company itself. Ever notice the good comments are very general and vague while the negative comments are very specific from a real experience?

• Ha
      20th of Jun, 2018

I have been dealing with them for many years, and so far, no complaints. Very very prompt dispatch of orders, and Ron Yakuel always answers emails immediately. Please note I have no connection with the company, other than being satisfied customer.