FPL / fpl are too monolopized
FPL sent me a letter today, saying that because some of my payments have not been paid on time they have to up my deposit by 600.00 due in 9 days. If we do not want to pay, we can opt for an auto withdrawal from our bank and we will not have to pay the additional deposit. This is a bunch of BS. First of all, Florida Power and Light are nothing more then a monolopy, and they can do and treat people however they wish. I don't have a choice not to pay them or they will shut my electric off, so why bully us into auto pay so they can get their money.
I think this is horrible business practices which does not seem legal.
FPL is the worst power company and if I had any kind of choice, I would be happy never to have to deal with them again
More FPL Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - 1616 se 2nd court, fort lauderdale, fl 33301
- Florida Power And Light - cut cable wire
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - commercial entity stealing power line
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - a deposit after being a customer since 2016 was added on my account...
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - on going work in my community