Fox TV / cancellation of lucifer

1 Linesville, PA, United States Review updated:

Lucifer is one of the better shows on television... You claim ratings... get if off Monday night and try another day. So many Twitter followers, so many YouTube followers.. The damn ratings have to be incorrect. You really need to give it another shot... Just about every time my friends or myself talk about the TV shows we watch.. just about every one beings up Lucifer. Well written, combination of drama, a second drama in the episode; with just enough comedy for a chuckle.
Dave, From PA>

Da
May 15, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      17th of May, 2018

why would you cancel Lucifer ? I'm a mom and I don't party or go out Lucifer was something I could look forward to watching every week. Lucifer was a show I used to escape my everyday life a show I could sit down and relax to after taking care of my kids all-day. Please give another chance at less don't leave like u did. Don't ruin the show by giving a bad sent of a bad ending. FOX don't be like that don't leave like you did.. please bring Lucifer back. You're already taking so many good shows away. Why should you take Lucifer away from use too. Give the people what they want bring Lucifer back.