Fox Network / ignorant management

Dear management:
Why is it that everytime you put a show out there for people to like, you take it back. I personally feel that your executives are #s.
You can not know how a show will do in only 8 - 12 episodes. You wont give it time to officially take root. Build characters and
Their relationships before you rip the show away. Thank you. Thank you for complying to the 16 - 18 year olds who rarely sit down to
Watch friggin tv. Thank you for giving in to the "have to have it now!" generation. Your management disgusts me with it's lack
Of reasoning and logic. You could have kept shows like firefly, defying gravity and other shows that people enjoy... But no. You have
To be part of the stupid reality tv series idiocy. Thank you. Thank you from all the middle men and people who have imagination. Thank you for being
Our spokesmen on just what we like to watch. You are all #s.

Jamie smith
Sick of you

Comments

• Re
      17th of Sep, 2015

Please return RTM to your line up in the afternoon, you put some stupid show on .Hollywood today live it stupid. RTM, RTM, RTM

We love RTM

Mimi Haas, need RTm

• Ru
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Fox Network - Don't cancel ghosted

Quit canceling good shows like ghosted and futurama

• Wi
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Fox Network - Golf and soccer
    Murfreesboro
    Arkansas

I just don't get why golf and soccer is being shown on this channel don't like those sports and don't know anyone is into those I rather watch my tv shows on here than watch that

• Ki
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Fox Network - Empire
    New Orleans
    Louisiana

Empire episode that aired April 11, 2018 was awful. The scene in which Lucious argues with God had no entertainment value. It didn't add to the storyline. I understand its fictional but even with fiction there should be some reverence to GOD. I am disappointed and sadden. I love the show but ...I would like to see storylines develop better. 😢

• Je
      28th of Oct, 2018
    Fox TV - the mick

I think it's garbage you have a tv show about a stereotypical Irish-American with a racist title.

• Dp
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Fox TV - Shep Smith
    Bellingham
    Washington

Noon 10/22
    Shep Smith misled viewers saying Trump lied about who is in the group headed to our southern border.
    Prove it or shut up

4th of Nov, 2018
    Fox TV - rostand capital ads
    RoslandCapital.com

This one ad shows up too often in the FoxNews channel. The actor is also arrogant and nasty.
    Consider replacing the actor & reducing the frequency of the Rosland Capital ads on gold and silver.

Too often I switch channel to CNN or turn TV off.

• De
      5th of Nov, 2018
    FOX - In-game commercials

During some of the most intense moments during the 2018 World Series, are you kidding me?? Commercials?! Even when a batter was at bat, you stuck a commercial into the smallest pause. It had the opposite effect for me. I wrote down the names of each of the companies who ran these obnoxious in-game commercials and will now boycot them. Great work!

12th of Nov, 2018
    Fox TV - starz show
    Nora Springs

Can you please fix the channel the show starz is not playing right. We waitef two weeks for the show and now its not playing right please fix asap thank you!

• To
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Fox TV - commercials
    Palos Hills
    Illinois

The last thing I want to see during a commercial break is a perverted gay couple getting married especially on Thanksgiving during a football game. I don't believe I'll be watching any thing on Foxx 32 for a long time at least till you get your values straight.

• Th
      14th of Nov, 2018
    FOX Sports - not showing the score box
    Boynton Beach
    Florida

Fox channel 11 will not display the score box for any sports program. All other networks are fine. Contacted Comcast tech support no help.