Fossil — fossil leather watch straps
My parent bought me a leather Fossil watch as a presnt for my 21st birthday (26 May 2016) at Edgars in Kimberley's Mall South Africa but few months after that the strap first lost it colour and turned into a much darker colour than it originally was. Then in November 2016 the strap broke.
Im so disappointed because you pay thousands of money for something that dont even last longer than a couple of months.
Now I must pay AGAIN for a new strap.
I wil never buy a Fossil watch again because two of my friends have the same problem.
Bad quality leather straps.
More Fossil Complaints & Reviews
- Fossil Watch Company - fossil and their online gift certificates sucks! 
- Fossil Watch - watch repair 
- Fossil - repair centre trashed my limited ed watch
- Fossil - the watch is literally falling apart and they will not replace it 
- Fossil Watch Co / Wrist Watch - bad quality watch band 
- Fossil Watch - service
- Fossil - customer service
- Fossil Wallet - defective product
- Fossil Watches - watch
- Fossil Group - faulty charger - even after sending the watch back I got the same charger (seems like running a scam)