Forever 21 / exchange policy

Chattanooga, TN, United States Review updated:

Forever 21 has got to have the worst return/ exchange policy I have ever heard of. I bought two shirts and a dress on Friday night. I went to wear the dress on Sunday( 2 days later) had it on for 2 hours and it ripped all the way down the seam of the back end. When I called the store to discuss exchanging it or getting store credit( because i knew they wouldnt let me get money back on my card) they told me that they generally would not give store credit or let me exchange because it is a loss to their store..Finally after talking with them they agreed to let me get something of the same price but would not let me just get store credit to use later because the manager said that they would have a loss if I used the store credit at another store.Although I did get something different that was the most ridiculous exyears. change situation I have ever been in and i have worked in retail management for 10 years. I would advise everyone to steer clear of the Forever 21 stores unless you are buying something you are okay with losing out on money if it doesnt work out!!!

Comments

• Th
      21st of Mar, 2012

I can't think of one store that will sell you a perfectly good item and then refund you after you break it.

• Xx
      3rd of Apr, 2012

FOREVER 21 SELLS CHEAP GOODS.. THAT'S WHY THE PRICES ARE SO CHEAP! while living in denver several years ago, i had the same issue with 2 items i bought and the seam both ripped because of poor construction. BTW I'M A SIZE XS... anyway you don't have to tell them that they ripped... MGMT PRACTICALLY KNOWS! THAT'S WHY THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO RETURN IT! My advice for next time if you shop there... bring it into the dressing room and inspect ALL the seams before you buy!

• Le
      16th of Jun, 2012

Okay, so I am 24 years old and wear a size 8 in Abercrombie pants, M in the tops...size 9 in Hollister, and a L in their tops. i am 5'9 and 140 pounds. I am thin, but not a stick by any stretch of the imagination. I just have a medium build is all. my point is, BOTH stores go up to 11/12. If your daughter can not fit into those sizes and is 13, then she is NOT the 'average' size for her age. I had issues finding clothes to fit me as well when I was her age because of my height. and at that point, I hadn't hit puberty so I was built like a stick. They also didn't have different length options most of the time then. That's when I started going to af, because i could wear a 00L, instead of having to wear a 14 at the limited too like everyone else my age.