Forest River / poor customer service
Emailed Steve at forest river with the pictures of the rotten floor of my 5th wheel unit which leaked through a larger than normal opening for the back compartment, leaked around the opening.
have now waited going on 4 months and still no reply to anything that i have sent, poor customer service and this was a $50, 000 unit never again will i purchase a forest river product and will make it well know to all of the campers i see not to look at this product, made in the USA my ***.
with poor customer service from the corporate office i guess they just don't give a rats butt if they lose sales to other companies, i will be checking other manufactures when i get my next model.
so long Forest River right down the drain.
More Forest River Complaints & Reviews
- Forest River - leaking roof and other issues 
- Forest River - poor service 
- Forest River - beware 
- Forest River - warranty scam 
- Forest River - after-sales-service 
- Forest River - 2019 vengeance touring edition
- Forest River - quality and electrical issues
- Forest River - bad service 
- Forest River - 2014 georgetown 335ds motorhome soft floor and rusting pantry sliding shelf.
- Forest River - dealers and warranty work