Ford Motor Company / ford dealership in huntersville, nc

York, ME, US Review updated:

Dan Parks,

Would you please take me off your mail list at Huntersville Ford as I would never purchase anything from this dealership based on the bad treatment I received about two weeks ago. Jasmine called me three (3) days in a row declaring she had the vehicle we had discussed and even sent the window sticker. We drove from York, SC to Huntersville, NC fighting terrible traffic and delays to find out 3 hours later the vehicle was not even on the lot. Jasmine did not even have the courtesy to come face to face with us to explain the dilemma. She chose to front her embarrassment with a new inexperienced salesman who appeared to have no authority. I have been purchasing trucks and cars for over 60 years and this is the worst escapade I have ever experienced at any dealership. I was even more insulted by the trade in offer you made on my vehicle. I do not believe Ford Motor Company would be pleased with the conduct I received from Huntersville Ford.

Sincerely,

Sent: Thu, Nov 23, 2017 7:49 pm
Subject: Huntersville Ford Black Friday Sales Event

Jo
Nov 24, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 24, 2017

You will need to contact Ford directly to be removed from their mailing list.