Ford Motor Company / f-150 nampa id service issue

Nampa
ID, 83687

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: (2015 F-150)

On (11/25/2015) I purchased a motor vehicle from said dealership (2015 Ford F-150). Unfortunately, the vehicle has not been satisfactory because, within the first 1, 200 miles I had taken it into 2 dealerships to diagnose a clunk, of course they knew right away what the issue was, 2- piece drive shaft. Unfortunately my truck does not have the two- piece which eventually meant THERE WAS NO ISSUE go figure. I continued to drive my vehicle as needed for work and to make the payment, the problem had progressed to a point where I was certain there would be denying an issue. So I took the vehicle in for a drivability issue Stabil Track kept coming on, I was told this is spark plugs and filters and oh by the way these are not covered and will be $850.00 to install. I concede and ask them to make certain they take it for a road test. I was assured this would happen and was told it did happen and all was fine.

Next morning I leave for work, guess what that same issue again, took it back to the dealership (12 hours from picking it up the first time- 3 days in the shop) I asked what exactly had I paid for and was assured that was the issue, I asked the rep to please go for a ride, before we could leave the parking lot, she was telling me to go back something is coming apart and is wrong. Was told it was a vacuum line to the front 4wd hub, my truck spends the next 6 days in the shop (we are up to 9 now).

When I pick it up all seems fine, I drove it home parked for the night, and go to leave for work. I made it from Nampa to Mountain Home before YUP same issue again. Called and left messages at all levels of Corwin no response given in 2 hrs, my wife called and asked for someone to call me and told them of the situation, of course no one received the voicemail's from 2 hrs. ago, I was instructed to call roadside and have it towed (09/11) in to Mountain Home Auto Ranch, which I did. Of course never a loaner car available, I had to call my wife to leave work and make the 140 mile drive to come and pick me up. I had received a voicemail from the Mountain Home Auto Ranch on 09/14 asking for a call back, I tried with no response so on 09/15 I made the 140 mile drive to try and get a response from someone. There was miscommunication and the back breaks checked out fine, I then proceed to inform them the issue is in the front axle and to check what exactly Corwin had fixed as this was still the problem. I did ask them to write that there was no issue with my truck and that I would take it from them right then. They said let them look into it, it is now 09/19 with no communication had (8 days-17 shop total)

I would appreciate it if you could organize to have the problem fixed/use another repairer to fix the problem by (09/22). As I am sure you can appreciate, I rely on my car for transport and apart from the inconvenience, this problem has also caused me to incur additional cost (I have now lost $2, 250 in weekly truck allowance from my employer as well as 4 days loss wages @ 51.00 an hour $1, 632, not to mention my wife's loss and time. So who is making my $750 Truck payment and when will I be reimbursed for the performance misdiagnose?

I look forward to settling this matter amicably. If, however, the matter is not satisfactorily resolved by (09/22), I will consider taking further action to resolve the complaint via the Attorney General's Office (Consumer Protection Law i.e. Idaho Lemon Law).

Michael Collins