Ford Motor Company / ford motor company is the worst company to work for!
I took the buyout after 15 years at Ford Motor Company. The management and HR department has been handling the layoffs and buyouts in the worst manner possible. So very cold, Ford has no concern for their workers. For the last year that I worked at Ford, they kept on saying, "Work Smarter, not harder" and other demeaning slogans. Working in Materials Engineering, we were under constant pressure from all groups to approve shoddy materials rather than push for better, more expensive materials. Doesn't long-term quality equate to long-term buyer loyalty?
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus cars equipped with dps 6 dual clutch power shift transmission
- Ford Motor Company - made appointment at newins ford after 9hrs nothing was done
- Ford Motor Company - 2012 ford fusion
- Ford Motor Company - "unethical behaviour"
- Ford Motor Company - 2016 ford focus