Ford Motor Company / ford motor company is the worst company to work for!

I took the buyout after 15 years at Ford Motor Company. The management and HR department has been handling the layoffs and buyouts in the worst manner possible. So very cold, Ford has no concern for their workers. For the last year that I worked at Ford, they kept on saying, "Work Smarter, not harder" and other demeaning slogans. Working in Materials Engineering, we were under constant pressure from all groups to approve shoddy materials rather than push for better, more expensive materials. Doesn't long-term quality equate to long-term buyer loyalty?

N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

Ford Motor Company - The worst quality
Ford Motor Company

After I bought my Ford Mondeo 2 months ago it stopped me in the middle of the road 3 times.

The first time I took it, I just did not know what's wrong with it, so I kept it there for two days after that they told me that it's a bad battery and we changed it (as the car is under warranty).

After 19 KM the car just stopped again closing 2 lanes in a highway (Shaikh Zaid Road, Dubai, UAE) again I had to pull my car to the service again but this time they kept it for 3 days after that they told me that they have replaced the "Charging System" so I took my car but after "1WEEK" I gave it back to them for the same problem.
A  3rd of Jun, 2016 by
I bought a new 2002 Ford Exlorer in early 2002. I have had problems with it to this day- problems that were caused by Ford mistakes. The transmission, that constantly whines, has been replaced twice- it still whines.

The back, outside panel below the tailgait window is split from top to bottom because it is made out of plastic and the sheer vibration of the vehicle has cause it to crack. It cannot be repaired and requires a $3oo replacement of the entire panel. Ford will do nothing about it. I would like to sue them, but that's impossible.

N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by
I just tried to E-mail you my storey!d Now I am very pissed that I guess I wrote to much someone needs to call me as soon as possible on this problem... I will be contacting the GE Ford Credit people that keep on raising the interest on this account. Call Me Steven Crews @ 904-786-9664 after 3:30 P.M Mon- Friday.

Ford Motor Company Logo Ford Motor Company