Ford Motor Company / ford motor company is the worst company to work for!
I took the buyout after 15 years at Ford Motor Company. The management and HR department has been handling the layoffs and buyouts in the worst manner possible. So very cold, Ford has no concern for their workers. For the last year that I worked at Ford, they kept on saying, "Work Smarter, not harder" and other demeaning slogans. Working in Materials Engineering, we were under constant pressure from all groups to approve shoddy materials rather than push for better, more expensive materials. Doesn't long-term quality equate to long-term buyer loyalty?
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - Service at Lindsay Ford Motor Company in Wheaton
- Ford Motor Company - Ford Edge 2011 Battery Drain Issue
- Ford Motor Company - Service
- Ford Motor Company - My 2017 Ford Escape driver airbag didn't deploy
- Ford Motor Company - Customer service center