Ford Motor Company / 2014 ford focus sel can't get parts for transmission, clutch pack 30 plus days wait time
I own a 2014 ford focus sel I need a new clutch pack for it my ford dealer says there are none in stock and will be a minimum 30 days plus to get one, so my transmissions is slipping and this will have been the third clutch and forth engine seal replacement since I have had the car so is there a way to get on a waiting list since the car is now out of warrenty?
Updated by Avid Flyer, Dec 30, 2017
Can't get parts for my 6 speed fake automatic traNsmission It is A 2014 fod focus Titanium, how can I get in line to get replacement parts? I am still paying on the car and have had to have three clutch packs replaced in 100k.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - oxmoor ford lincoln service issues, louisville, ky
- Ford Motor Company - product and service
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 ford f 150 pickup tires
- Ford Motor Company - 2015 ford fusion recall issue (transmission)
- Ford Motor Company - 2016 f-150