Ford Motor Company / 2012 ford fusion

1 P.O. Box 183Rusk, TX, United States

I have a 2012 ford fusion that I purchased and the steering is locked up. I have not been able to drive it for three years now (but make monthly payments on it) because of this issue. There is a recall but I continue to be informed that my vin number does not match those that have been recalled, even though it has the same issue. The estimated cost of repair is about 1,800.00 according to our local ford dealer. I am a licensed social worker in the state of texas. My husband has a brain tumor and we can not even afford his surgery, let alone to get this car fixed. He continues to work, even with his tumor. I still owe around 8,000.00 on this vehicle. I would love to not have a car note every month on something that sits and can not be used. I would even settle for it to be repaired. No one will assist me with this issue. I have contacted the bbb and am pursuing assistance with them at this time. As a social worker I assist people with their issues all the time and can not seem to assist myself. If someone could assist me or even contact me, I would appreciate it tremendously. [protected] or [email protected]

Jennifer whitmire