Ford F450 / engine problems
This is our second truck that at 15, 000 the engine dies. No one in Drew Ford has any idea on what's going on. For the first truck engine was rebuilt and we sold it and got another truck from Drew Ford. We figure we had a lemon. Guess what it happened again and this time it is costing us a fortune be we are in California Dessert trying to make it to Kansas. It has been two weeks already and we have not seem any prgress. Also we contacted Ford Company and there were no assistance with that. We understand that Drew Ford is getting a new engine for our truck but it's been two weeks already and we are now paying for the camp ground we are stuck at and the residence we are moving to. (Double our trouble)
We can't figure who will take the responsibility to step forward in our sitiation. Both Drew Ford and Ford Company is passing the buck.
Does anyone know we we need to contact to get an affirmative action?
Sincerly, stuck in the dessert.
More Ford F450 Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - Service complaint
- Ford Motor Company - Near miss accident due to failure of 2017 Ford Expedition Parking Brake/Park Gear 
- Ford Motor Company - purchase of 2018 focus
- Ford Motor Company - 2013 ford explorer hood issues
- Ford Motor Company - szott ford