Ford / bait and switch
My husband and I visited Ford of Huntington Beach, CA looking for an economical car for my college bound son. We found a nice 06 Focus we liked. We then proceeded into the office to negotiate pricing. After much negotiating we agreed on a price for the Focus along with a trade in amount of our 01 Chevy pick up truck. We signed the sale papers that day with the agreement that we would deliver the truck the next day (my son had it down in San Diego and couldn't bring it up to us that same day). The next day we brought the truck in and were expecting to sign the final papers. We were brought into the office again and told that they couldn’t pay us the agreed trade in price. (Which was still below the Kelly Blue Book value for the exact condition on the our truck) The reasons they gave were invalid, basically implying they we had lied to them. When we countered with the fact they we told them everything, for example, that there was a crack in the windshield they told us we didn't tell them how big the crack was. They even told us they were going to wholesale the truck anyway so the reasons they were giving us were just fabricated to take $1, 500 off the original offer!!
Don’t do business with Huntington Beach Ford!! They used the bait and switch to sell us a car.
More Ford Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - deceitful practices and horrible customer service
- Ford Motor Company - 2019 f-150 lariat, crew cab with v-6 eco boost engine
- Ford Motor Company - 2015 ford fusion se hybrid
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 ford f150 leaking water on the driver side floor board for the third time
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus cars equipped with dps 6 dual clutch power shift transmission