FootLocker / ridiculous company
Placed an order with footlocker and bought a nice pair of good looking nikes. They charged my card and I was supposed to get some kind of payment confirmation but they didn't send me anything. I emailed customer service and they said that they don't have such thing as payment confirmation emails and assured me i'll get my order soon. Two weeks later I contacted them again and was told that my order was shipped.
Later they emailed me and said they made a mistake and told that my order was still in the warehouse. Later I got another mail saying my order was no longer in stock and they asked me would I like to place another order. I refused and asked for a refund and they said sure, but refund was never issued.
More FootLocker Complaints & Reviews
- Foot Locker - won't return for store credit, but will exchange for different item. whats the difference? 
- Foot Locker - price match policy
- Foot Locker - no refund! 
- FootLocker.com - never received my item or a refund 
- Foot Locker - bad and unprofessional service 
- Footlocker Shoe Store - bad service 
- Foot Locker - trainers
- Rebel Sport, AMart, Foot Locker - where are the proper women's shorts?? 
- FootLocker - awful quality products 
- Foot Locker - disrespectful manager