Flydubai / negligence of flydubai service crew from muscat airport for not checking our visa to baku
Baku Visa not checked in Muscat airport check-in counter
I have made a booking with Flydubai flying from Muscat to Dubai then Dubai to Baku. It's our first time to travel in Baku so according to our contact in Baku, we could get the visa upon arrival. WE had check-in from Muscat airport and they did not even inform us that we need to have a visa on hand in order to travel to Baku. When we reached Dubai airport for a connecting flight (Flydubai) they did look for the Baku visa and we said that we could get visa upon arrival according to our travel tour company in Baku but they said that's not true. My point there is, that information should have been asked from Muscat itself so that we didn't reached to the point that we got held in Dubai and offloaded. We have to wait for the next day to catch a flight and lots of things has been wasted from us particularly the time that we have waited inconveniently. This is the worst travel experienced I ever had due to the negligence of the responsible person who should had stopped us if he did his job.
Booking Ref. 6QUM6B
Flight no. FZ 132
Jan. 10, 2019
Could you let me know what action to be taken against this issue cause by the negligence of FlyDubai service crew in Muscat.
More Flydubai Complaints & Reviews
- Flydubai - never book tickets in flydubai 
- Flydubai - cancellation and no refund 
- Flydubai Airlines - extra charge for luggage
- Flydubai - baggage lost 
- Fly Dubai - baggage lost 
- Flydubai - baggage loss
- Flydubai - airplane delay
- Flydubai - cancelled flight fz 798 from bucharest to dubai on 1 december 2018
- Flydubai - terrible experience and horrible customer service at the airport
- Flydubai - flight delay - hotel accommodation night lost.