Fly Dubai / bad customer service

Musc, Oman Review updated:

I had booked ticket on sector Muscat – Doha Muscat. I would like raise a complain against the ground staff in Muscat due to the following reasons:
· Before booking the flight, I am aware that my designation and profession (Commercial/ Sales Broker) for a real estate developer can get visa on arrival in Doha.
· Upon check in, the ground staff had stopped me from boarding and asked me to wait for about half an hour ( I understand for verification purposes)but refused to get me into the flight to Doha citing Im not eligible for visa on arrival when in fact I clearly explained I previously check it with Doha Immigration website that I can avail the same.
· Instead, Fly Dubai ground crew cancelled my reservation due to his own “personal belief” that my profession is not listed in Doha visa on arrival. I then flew only until Dubai and get on to my connecting flight to Doha (where the Immigration allowed me to enter Doha based on my profession without such inconvenience the ground crew of airline has caused me in Muscat). How can such just an airline ground crew refuse passengers when Immigration themselves allow me to obtain visa on arrival as per my profession?
· This incident has caused a lot of hassle not only to me but for the business I am supposed to deal with in Doha should I missed the flight. I then need to rebook my return ticket from Doha to Muscat due to this incident at a higher ticket price due to the ground crew’s demand to cancel my previous booking.

· I personally picked up Fly Dubai for due to convenience in flying schedule from Muscat and the low cost fare it offers but the employees need to be knowledgeable and competent enough in what they are doing so as they wouldn’t cause any delay for passengers and impact possible business losses.
I had forwrded a complaint to fly Dubai but to no avail as I think they don't have any department to reply to customer complaint.

Comments

• Kh
      15th of Apr, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Please help me, I was travelling through Fly Dubai on 19th January, 2012 Fly Dubai airlines mis-handled and lost my baggage (Tag Number - XS091984) on my journey from Istanbul (Turkey) to Hyderabad (India) via Dubai (U.A.E.). On my arrival i was told that i will get my bag as soon as possible but unfortunately it seems like that the airlines marks these issues as not-important; as it has been almost 3 months and i am still waiting for my baggage.

I was repeatedly harassed by being provided a wrong e-mail address to contact to. However, when i contacted lostfound.[protected]@aisats.in I was offered a settlement of 180$ to which i agreed tough the baggage valued much more than this.

Dear Sir/Madam, I waited patiently because i do understand that these cases are time consuming and involves intense tracking of baggage but at this point of time it seems like my plea has fallen on deaf ears of Fly Dubai officials. However, even after I provided all details about my bank account and address so that they can transfer the agreed settlement amount to my account or send via post; they have not done so, now they are not even replying to my email. When i called to fly dubai customer relations department in hyderabad at 040 66603016/17, they refused to help me saying that we cannot do anything.
    Please help me.