FlowerShopping.com / flower delivery

1 United States

Ordered flowers to be delivered to Gaylord, KS for Mother's Day on the Wednesday prior. I received an email confirmation stating that flowers would be delivered. The site did say that delivery could happen within +-3 days of my requested date and that flower arrangement may be substituted, which was perfectly acceptable.
However the day prior to Mother's Day I received conflicting messages, first there was the voicemail stating that they would be delivered but only if I called before the end of their work day because a substitute had to be made OR the the flowers would be delivered as ordered on the Monday AFTER Mother's Day. I did not receive the voicemail until after work hours. But for a second thought this was still ok (not great but reasonable even though the website said substitutes would be made) as long as flowers were received on Monday.
However that relief was short lived when I looked at my email and saw cancellations for the same order made the day of the call.
So on the night before Mother's Day my order was canceled for no other reason than the local flower shop wanted to make substitutions and I needed to say "ok"? I called the flower shopping.com today, May 16th, no flowers have been delivered and money hasn't been refunded yet. I was told that it was the local shop that probably got other orders called in and when I didn't call back they just canceled.

The flowershopping.com website is misleading they should state that individual flower shop may have conflicting policies also clearly state that they are a flower broker not an actual flower shop in the town being searched on and there is a possiblilty that orders will not be filled even after a confirmation and monies exchanged.

Ma